Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
We are strengthening our team further and looking for two Configuration Engineers to join the Configuration Management sub-unit in our Project department. Your main tasks are related to configuration management system maintenance and development in Fennovoima. Your job is strongly linked to design development and engineering activities in different technical disciplines. You will work in close co-operation with our Engineering and Quality teams and Plant Supplier Configuration Management team.
We will offer you training for your area of responsibility and the job description can be finalized based on your experience and competence.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Maintaining configuration management documentation
- Supporting configuration management tool development
- Responsibility for configuration change control and status accounting
- Verifying that configuration baselines are meeting the requirements
- Responsibility for configuration audits
- Supporting our supply chain in configuration management activities
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Engineering education, preferably Mechanical, Electrical or I&C (BsC / MsC)
- Work experience from configuration management or design development minimum 5 years
- Strong knowledge of design process and design change management
- Capable of writing engineering procedures
- Experience in data base management is an advantage
- Previous knowledge of configuration management practices in power plants
- Fluent English, Finnish and/or Russian skills are an advantage
- Possibility to travel
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 19.2.2017. For further information, please contact Psycon Consultant Anna Virtanen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 279 on Tuesday 7.2. at 9.30-10.30 or on Tuesday 14.2. at 9.30-10.30.
More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location:Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
- Osaamisen kehittäminen
- Kansainvälinen työpaikka
- Fennovoima työpaikkana
- Avoimet työpaikat
- Electrical Engineers
- Summer Trainee
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Configuration Engineers
- IT Coordinator
- IT Network Specialist
- Power Plant Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Maintenance Engineer
- Project Engineer (As-Built & Final Documentation)
- Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
- Waste Management Engineer
- Open application
- Fennovoiman toimipaikat