Control Room Engineer, Control Room Specialist
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
Control Room Engineer / Control Room Specialist
We are still strengthening our automation team. As control room engineer / specialist you will participate in supervision, assessment and review of quality and compliance with the requirements regarding supplier's engineering processes, plans, design and used technologies related to control rooms and I&C during the power plant delivery. Your duties also include development work related to Fennovoima processes and methods.
The final job description will be defined based on knowledge and experience.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in technical area
- several years' experience in I&C and control room design
- good understanding of control room design processes
- knowledge of control room I&C systems
- ability and willingness to work co-operatively with experts from diverse disciplines to ensure that the resulting control rooms meet all the technical and operational requirements
- languages: fluent English, Russian would be an advantage
We appreciate knowledge of any of the following areas:
- power plant control room(s) functions and tasks
- experience regarding information security in control room I&C environment
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 7.5.2017. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Lari Koivu tel. +358 (0)20 7101 267 on Wednesday 26.4. at 9-10 or on Thursday 4.5. at 13-14. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
- Osaamisen kehittäminen
- Kansainvälinen työpaikka
- Fennovoima työpaikkana
- Avoimet työpaikat
- Supply Chain Manager
- Project Manager, Operations and Maintenance Systems
- Power Plant Building Manager, Nuclear Island
- Maintenance Engineer
- Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Lead Auditor, Quality
- Quality Control (QC) Manager, Quality Department
- Operation Planning Engineer
- Licensing Engineer, Licensing Specialist
- HR Specialist
- IT Coordinator
- Technical Coordinator
- Electrical Engineers, High Voltage Systems
- Electrical Engineer, Building Electrical Systems
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Project Manager, Diesel Generators, Nuclear Island
- Open application
- Control Room Engineer, Control Room Specialist
- Fennovoiman toimipaikat