Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
We are still strengthening our Information Technology unit. Fennovoima Information Technology Unit's mission is to ensure that in Fennovoima, information technology is used according to the most efficient and secure practices. We are responsible for providing the organization with the devices, networks, systems and applications needed for the daily operations.
As an IT Coordinator you participate in the coordination of Fennovoima's office user environment and in the daily management and maintenance of IT equipment. In addition, taking part in the development of the user environment and the responsibility for IT documentation are your responsibilities as our IT Coordinator.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Technical management and maintenance tasks related to office IT environment
- User environment administrative tasks and change management
- IT support tasks
- Management, service and installation tasks concerning variety of Fennovoima's IT equipment
- Maintenance of IT documentation
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: An applicable degree in Information technology (e.g. in university of applied sciences); previous work experience is an asset but not required
- Passion to become our future IT expert
- Ability to cooperate effectively and desire to support and serve our internal customers
- Knowledge of organization IT infrastructure
- Experience of workstation and mobile device operating systems
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Finnish
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 19.2.2017. For further information, please contact IT Manager Kimmo Pohjola tel. +358 (0)20 757 8637 on Wednesday 15.2. at 13-15 or Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Thursday 9.2. at 8-10.
More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
- Osaamisen kehittäminen
- Kansainvälinen työpaikka
- Fennovoima työpaikkana
- Avoimet työpaikat
- Electrical Engineers
- Summer Trainee
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Configuration Engineers
- IT Coordinator
- IT Network Specialist
- Power Plant Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Maintenance Engineer
- Project Engineer (As-Built & Final Documentation)
- Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
- Waste Management Engineer
- Open application
- Fennovoiman toimipaikat