IT Network Specialist
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
We are still strengthening our Information Technology unit. Fennovoima Information Technology Unit's mission is to ensure that in Fennovoima, information technology is used according to the most efficient and secure practices. We are responsible for providing the organization with the devices, networks, systems and applications needed for the daily operations.
As an IT Network Specialist you are responsible for the operational administration, implementation and documentation of Fennovoima's networks and data communications environment. As a member of our growing IT team, you are security oriented, proactive and ready to work independently following the principle of continuous development.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Data communications environment administrative tasks and change management
- Design and development of the Fennovoima networks in the offices and on the construction site
- Project management and overseeing network service provider deliverables
- Data communications environment documentation ownership
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree e.g. in information technology
- At least five years' experience in similar tasks
- Independent project management experience
- Professional knowledge of Firewalls, Routing, Wireless networking
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, PKI and802.1x technologies
- Experience of remote access technologies
- Basic knowledge of network management tools
- Basic network security knowhow, e.g. KATAKRI
- Experience in operating with telecommunications service providers is an advantage
- Cisco, CompTIA Network+ or similar networking certification is an advantage
- Active, initiative and security-oriented way of working
- Language skills: fluent in both written and spoken English and Finnish
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 19.2.2017. For further information, please contact IT Manager Kimmo Pohjola tel. +358 (0)20 757 8637 on Wednesday 15.2. at 13-15 or Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Thursday 9.2. at 8-10.
More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: First 2-3 months in Helsinki, after that in Pyhäjoki.
- Osaamisen kehittäminen
- Kansainvälinen työpaikka
- Fennovoima työpaikkana
- Avoimet työpaikat
- Electrical Engineers
- Summer Trainee
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Configuration Engineers
- IT Coordinator
- IT Network Specialist
- Power Plant Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Maintenance Engineer
- Project Engineer (As-Built & Final Documentation)
- Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
- Waste Management Engineer
- Open application
- Fennovoiman toimipaikat