IT System Specialist
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
We are still strengthening our Information Technology unit. Fennovoima Information Technology Unit's mission is to ensure that in Fennovoima, information technology is used according to the most efficient and secure practices. We are responsible for providing the organization with the devices, networks, systems and applications needed for the daily operations.
As an IT system specialist you are responsible for the administration, documentation and technical ownership of several Fennovoima's systems and applications. This includes supporting possibly non-technical content owners in development work and in meeting Fennovoima compliance requirements. We are looking for a system administrator who can take responsibility of a wide array of systems and isnt afraid of learning about new ones. As part of the work, the IT system specialist helps design and develop the company's server environment in general.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Administrative technical tasks and change management for assigned systems
- Supporting the stakeholders and system owners in their development and compliance
- Design and development of the server environment
- Windows and Linux platform system administration
- Development and updating of the systems technical documentation, recovery and continuity plans
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree e.g. in information technology
- At least three years experience in similar tasks
- Professional knowledge of server platform operating systems and virtualization platforms
- Experience in administering various different systems like domain services, instant messaging/conference systems, mobile device management systems, cloud service platforms, web applications, federation and directory services or in-house applications
- Experience in scripting and automation of manual tasks
- Experience of ITIL processes
- Language skills: fluent in English and Finnish both written and spoken
- Technology vendor specific certifications are an advantage
- Basic professional understanding of network technologies and databases
- Active, initiative and security-oriented way of working
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 26.3.2017. For further information, please contact IT Manager Kimmo Pohjola tel. +358 (0)20 757 8637 on Wednesday 15.3. at 14-15 or Wednesday 22.3. at 13-14 or Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Monday 20.3. at 12-14.
More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
- Osaamisen kehittäminen
- Kansainvälinen työpaikka
- Fennovoima työpaikkana
- Avoimet työpaikat
- Fennovoiman toimipaikat