Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will support Fennovoima's maintenance manager in planning and establishment of maintenance function of the new nuclear power plant unit, and in the oversight of plant supplier's work. You will especially participate in planning, launching and piloting of maintenance oriented subprojects together with the plant supplier. You will additionally contribute to oversight of plant supplier's work in these subprojects. As a team member, you will work closely with the plant supplier and the authorities.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Long term planning for establishment of Fennovoima's maintenance function
- Tasks related to detailed planning of subprojects for preventive maintenance programs, reliability centred maintenance planning, outage management and spare parts
- Supervision of Supplier's work related to these topics
- In addition your job will also include participation in implementation of software for the management of operation and maintenance
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Engineer or graduate engineer
- About 5-7 years of experience in tasks related to maintenance or establishment of it in a power plant or a process plant
- Experience about reliability engineering or about analytic maintenance program derivation methods
- Ability to work single-handed and act on one's own initiative
- Experience about nuclear power plants will be regarded as an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing, Finnish would be an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 19.2.2017. For further information, please contact Maintenance Development Manager Miika Hyvärinen tel. +358 20 757 8423 on Monday 13.2. at 9-10 or Psycon consultant Anna Virtanen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 279 on Tuesday 7.2. at 9:30-10:30 or 14.2. at 9:30-10:30.
More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
- Osaamisen kehittäminen
- Kansainvälinen työpaikka
- Fennovoima työpaikkana
- Avoimet työpaikat
- Electrical Engineers
- Summer Trainee
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Configuration Engineers
- IT Coordinator
- IT Network Specialist
- Power Plant Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Maintenance Engineer
- Project Engineer (As-Built & Final Documentation)
- Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
- Waste Management Engineer
- Open application
- Fennovoiman toimipaikat