Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
We strengthen our team further. In the early stage of the project you participate in planning plant´s personnel training. Later you are responsible of operation personnel training (licensed operators). In addition you are involved in simulators development with the supplier. You work as part of a group in connection with the supplier and the authority.
Your tasks include depending your competence e.g.
- planning ofpersonnel training in cooperation with plant supplier
- review of design documentation
- review of supplier´s training documentation
- participating in simulators development and testing
- responsible for operators training
Ideal candidate for this position has
- applicable education (engineer or graduate engineer)
- about 5 years of experience in tasks related to training of nuclear power plant personnel
- experience of project work
- managerial experience is an advantage
- advanced in English language, both verbally and in writing, Finnish language skills are desirable
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 26.3.2017. For further information, please contact Operation Manager Juhani Jokinen tel. +358 20 757 8471 on Tuesday 21.3.2017 at 13-14 or Psycon consultant Milla Kansonen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 282 on Wednesday 15.3.2017 at 10-11. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
- Osaamisen kehittäminen
- Kansainvälinen työpaikka
- Fennovoima työpaikkana
- Avoimet työpaikat
- Fennovoiman toimipaikat