Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
We are looking for a Technical Coordinator to Civil Engineering discipline. As a Technical Coordinator you support the document approval process. This work contains organizing document circulation to experts in other disciplines as well as within Civil discipline. You are also responsible for receiving and sending transmittal letters and documents to the supplier and to Authorities.
Your tasks include e.g.
- follow up ofdocumentation review and approval process
- coordination and writing of letters and transmittals
- tasks follow up
- organizing and participating in meetings in Fennovoima offices in Finland and on suppliers premises outside Finland
Ideal candidate for this position has
- education: Bachelor level degree in Business Administration or in Engineering or equivalent
- job experience at least for 3 years preferably in design and/or export projects
- language skills: fluent in Finnish and English, Russian is an advantage
- good interaction skills and willingness to travel
- MS Office tools skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- knowhow of civil engineering design is an advantage
- diligent and proactive character as well as positive attitude is a great advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation. You enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment and you can handle tight time schedules. We will give you training for your position.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 7.5.2017. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Tapio Nieminen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 254 on Thursday 4.5. at 13-15. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
- Osaamisen kehittäminen
- Kansainvälinen työpaikka
- Fennovoima työpaikkana
- Avoimet työpaikat
- Supply Chain Manager
- Project Manager, Operations and Maintenance Systems
- Power Plant Building Manager, Nuclear Island
- Maintenance Engineer
- Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Lead Auditor, Quality
- Quality Control (QC) Manager, Quality Department
- Operation Planning Engineer
- Licensing Engineer, Licensing Specialist
- HR Specialist
- IT Coordinator
- Technical Coordinator
- Electrical Engineers, High Voltage Systems
- Electrical Engineer, Building Electrical Systems
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Project Manager, Diesel Generators, Nuclear Island
- Open application
- Control Room Engineer, Control Room Specialist
- Fennovoiman toimipaikat