Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are looking for a Commercial Manager to work for the Team of Fennovoima’s Contract and Commercial Management (CCM) for various Commercial Management related tasks of the Fennovoima Hanhikivi 1 Project. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima’s disciplines, especially with Project Management, Engineering, Finance, Procurement Teams as well as with Suppliers and Service Providers. You will administer, coordinate and supervise all commercial aspects to ensure a commercially transparent and efficient administration for the FH1 Project and the actual and future contracts with Suppliers and Service Providers (e.g. the EPC Contract, Fennovoima’s design and construction contracts and Short and Long Term Service Agreements).
Your tasks will include
- Developing the Commercial Project Management needs for the FH1 Project and Operation Phase
- Developing, updating and controlling internal ‘commercially essential’ regulations, processes and documentation relevant for the FH1 Project
- Cost forecast and identification of commercial risks and opportunities
- Responsibility for commercial interfaces, budget evaluation and forecasting with Finance and Procurement
- Coordinating communication and meetings of commercial nature with Fennovoima’s Suppliers
- Continuous revision and verification of the expected cost for the FH1 Project activities considering actual and future events as well as variations, non-conformities, field changes, design changes etc.
- Responsibility for controlling and processing incoming payment requests e.g. for payment milestones
- Working with the EPC contract and actively communicating and negotiating with Supplier and Fennovoima disciplines
- Working closely with the Team members to identify issues and conflicts in a flexible and responsive way
- Supporting preparation of purchase orders, contract documents, variations and amendments
- Developing existing tools or introducing new tools (aligned with modern ERP) within IT development projects to align the commercial needs of a transparent and diligent controlling
- Back-upping and advising the Fennovoima Disciplines in their daily work and maintaining positive working relationships
- Reviewing and revising a variety of FH1 Project documentation from FV and Suppliers
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in commercial or technology
- Substantial experience (minimum of 10 years) of commercial management within the civil engineering, commercial building and/or infrastructure in major and complex projects’ environment
- Proficient English where Finnish advanced language skills and Russian basic skills are desirable
- Understanding of standard construction and infrastructure industry contract types with EPC experience advantageous
- Excellent communication and reporting skills and good command of Microsoft Office, ERP tools and various project tools and databases
- Independent working style
- Ability to train and guide Fennovoima disciplines actively in various commercial or contractual processes
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility and make the decisions and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 14.2.2022. For further information, please contact Contract Manager Jörg Nicklis +358 (0)20 7579 243 on Tue Feb 8th at 12:00-13:00 or on Fri Feb 11th at 10:00-11:00, or Psycon consultant Laura Montonen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 265 on Fri Feb 4th at 15:00-16:00 or on Tue Feb 8th at 09:00-10:00. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later when needed.