Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Communications Officer (internal communications)
We are looking for a communications expert to join our Communications Team. You have previous experience and insight into how communication activities support a company's operations and goals. While your main area of responsibility will be internal communications, you will also have the opportunity, depending on your expertise, to participate in other communications duties.
As a communications partner with the units and as management support, you engage in close collaboration with department managers, experts and the rest of the communications team. You are well versed in the principles of organizational communications, and you are able to plan and produce communications that support the organization in internal projects and change situations. You also have experience in external communication. You are familiar with communications tools and are ready to develop communications procedures. Your content production skills are excellent, and you can communicate even complex issues with clarity.
Your duties include:
- Collaborating with departments and units in your own area of responsibility: you consult, spar, and help the management of units to communicate in various situations.
- Communications responsibility in different internal development projects.
- Planning, developing and implementing multi-channel internal communications, in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Producing content for different channels.
- Intranet maintenance, as one of its key users.
- Participating in other communications duties and development projects, as one of the members of the communications team (e.g. producing various corporate communications materials).
We expect you to demonstrate a positive attitude in working on a diverse range of communication tasks, a desire to develop communications and yourself, and an interest in energy issues. The ideal person for this position has:
- A relevant educational background for the job
- Several years of experience in corporate communications, including internal communications
- Strong interpersonal skills and a service-oriented attitude
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to work proactively and independently, and the ability to manage comprehensive issues
- A fluent command of Finnish and English
The job offers you a front-row seat to the energy sector as well as opportunities to continuously develop your know-how and expertise. We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Want to be part of our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.2.2019. For further information, please contact Communications Manager Heli Nikula +358 20 7578429 on Mon 4.2. at 15:00-16:00 or Mon 11.2. at 15:00-16:00 or Psycon Consultant Anna Virtanen +358 20 7101279 on Fri 8.2. at 09:00-10:30 or on Thu 14.2. at 09:00-10:30. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The location of the position is initially in the Helsinki office, but starting in the Pyhäjoki office is also negotiable. Eventually, the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.