Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
I&C (Automation) Experts
We are strengthening Fennovoima’s I&C Engineering unit and are looking for new colleagues to join us. As I&C Expert you will participate in the supervision, assessment and review of quality and compliance with the requirements related to I&C during the power plant design and delivery. Furthermore you will participate in the preparation and management of the long term safe operation of the power plant. You will also work at developing Fennovoima’s processes, methods and tools in the field of I&C. Your tasks will be adjusted based on your expertise.
We are looking for candidates with experience in fields of
- Nuclear I&C life cycle management
- Operational and safety I&C systems
- Nuclear and conventional instrumentation
- Control room design including Human Factor Engineering
- Power plant simulators
- I&C long-term operation and maintenance management
Ideal candidates for these tasks have
- an applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical area, preferably in I&C or electrical engineering
- several years of experience in process automation
- knowledge in I&C interface management e.g. with electrical and mechanical disciplines
- experience regarding I&C project execution in large industrial projects or experience in I&C nuclear operation and maintenance
- knowledge of support processes and tools
- Language skills: advanced English speaking and writing skills. Finnish or Russian will be an advantage.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form: https://fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. The application period is open until 30.4.2019, but we will regularly go through the applications and contact potential candidates. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä (laura.nissila @ psycon.com). You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
Click below to read more about the team: