Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Licensing Project Manager, Nuclear Island
We are strengthening our Nuclear island team and we are hiring a Licensing Project Manager. In this responsible role, you will participate on works needed for completion of Construction license application. You will work as part of a team in contact to the suppliers and authorities.
Your tasks will include at least
- Management of deliverables within the assigned scope
- Schedule development including schedule quality and logic
- Schedule monitoring, project progress review and reporting including analysis and action planning (for threats and opportunities) related to the schedule and project deliverables
- Identification and management of the project risks as well as coordination of mitigation and improvement actions internally in Fennovoima and with suppliers
- Control of EPC contract requirement fulfillment in relation to assigned scope
- Management of EPC contract variations related to assigned scope
- Control and follow-up of technical open issues together with evaluation of their impact to the project and project schedule
- Developing project management activities within the scope
- Communicate internally with Fennovoima stakeholders and externally with suppliers
- Supervision of suppliers' activities and coordination of action of internal multidisciplinary organization within your scope of responsibility
- Long term view with preparation works related to operation license phase
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of the Finnish and international nuclear safety regulations and guidelines
- Knowledge of VVER technology and experience with nuclear licensing process is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience from large scale industrial project preferably in the power generation industry or project delivery business
- Knowledge of business practices required for international projects, including working with worldwide class industry stakeholders such as EPC contractor or sub-contractor and national authorities/regulators
- Master’s degree in applicable field of study
- Skills in utilizing software programs like:
- Excel, main focus on Advanced Charting / Advanced Formulae (VBA & Macros / Data Tables, Simulations & solver)
- Scheduling tools as Primavera
- Very good communication skills and team spirit
- Analysis and synthesis skills, wide range of technical understanding / experience
- Practical solution driven skills, ability to look beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems.
- Fluent skills in English, Finnish/Russian is an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility and make the decisions and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 19.4.2021. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Wed 7.4. 9-10 or Mon 12.4. 9-10, or Nuclear Island Project Unit Manager, Vincent Vigouroux tel. +358 (0)20 757 8722 on Fri 9.4. at 16-17 or on Mon 12.4. at 16-17. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki