Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Nuclear Safety Engineers
We are strengthening our team further and looking for Nuclear Safety Engineers to join the Nuclear Safety & Licensing Department. The department is responsible for nuclear and radiation safety, safety analyses, nuclear fuel, security, safeguards and licensing. In the position of the Nuclear Safety Engineer your tasks can include e.g. safety reviews, assessments, analyses etc. of the plant design. In your work you will solve problems both independently and with expert teams. Continuous learning and development as well as openness are the key elements expected from the expert.
Ideal candidate for this position has:
- An applicable M.Sc. degree, for example Engineering Physics, Nuclear Engineering or Energy Technology
- Work experience from Finnish nuclear safety industry and applying Finnish nuclear safety regulations
- General understanding of VVER/PWR plant technology and nuclear safety principles
- Expertise in specific aspects related to nuclear safety such as safety evaluations, development of safety analysis report, thermohydraulic analyses, PRA, failure analyses (e.g. I&C), hazard analyses, safety classification or operational limits and conditions.
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills. Finnish is an advantage.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 25.10.2021: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact Nuclear Safety Director Juho Helander +358207578408 on Thu 7.10. at 15-16, Wed 13.10. at 12-13 or on Mon 25.10. at 12-13. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Helsinki or Pyhäjoki.