Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Nuclear Safety Experts / Licensing Experts
We are strengthening Fennovoima’s Nuclear Safety Department and we’re looking for several Nuclear Safety and/or Licensing Experts to join us. Your tasks will be adjusted based on your expertise.
We are looking for candidates with experience in fields of
- Safety analyses
- Thermal hydraulic calculations
- Severe accident analyses or severe accident management
- Nuclear safety licensing or other interaction with the nuclear safety regulator
- PRA (Probabilistic Risk Assessment)
- Nuclear safety design activities
- Learning from experience /operating experience processes
- Emergency operating procedures
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: an applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant tasks
- Language skills: advanced English speaking and writing skills. Russian or Finnish will be an advantage.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form. The application period is open until 30.4.2019, but we will regularly go through the applications and contact potential candidates. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Milla Kansonen (milla.kansonen (a) psycon.com). You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
Click below to read more about the team: