Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are strengthening our team further and looking for a
Process Systems Engineer
to be responsible for process auxiliary systems. Nuclear Process Unit is part of Fennovoima’s Engineering and Design Integrity Department and is responsible for process and HVAC systems allocated to Nuclear Island (NI) area. In your work you will solve problems both independently or with expert teams. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to experience through the whole process systems life cycle from the design stage to the operation and participating in the step-by-step process.
Your tasks can include e.g.
- Design, construction, installation, commissioning and operation related activities for NI auxiliary systems
- Support of related disciplines with review of equipment design documents related to NI auxiliary systems and solution of technical issues assigned by the Nuclear Process Unit Head.
- Ensuring coherency of process systems design documentation with relevant Safety analysis report (PSAR and FSAR) system description
- Ensuring compliance of NI auxiliary process system design documentation with requirements defined
- Implementation of nuclear safety, lessons learnt as well as commissioning and operational design aspects in NI auxiliary systems.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- An applicable M.Sc. degree of process or mechanical engineering
- Work experience in nuclear industry and process engineering
- Experience from NPP operation, system design and commissioning
- Ability to critical thinking and efficient problem-solving skills
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- High level of expertise, drive to continuous learning and development as well as openness are the key elements expected from the expert
- Advanced skills in English, spoken and written; Russian and/or Finnish language skills are an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.10.2021. For further information, please contact Nuclear Process Auxilliary Systems Manager, Valerii Pashynskyi tel. +358 20 7578 419 on Mon 27.9. at 10-11 or Mon 4.10. at 10-11, or Psycon Consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Thu 30.9. at 15-16 or Mon 11.10. at 10-11. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki.