Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Project Engineer (Training)
We are strengthening our Training Sub-Unit further. As a Project Engineer you are responsible for oversight and coordination of training requirements. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima’s units and the supplier’s training organization. You will ensure that the supplier follows the agreed time schedule to provide documentation in time.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Overseeing that the training requirements are fulfilled
- Coordinating the training requirements within Fennovoima
- Cooperating with the supplier regarding training requirements fulfilment
- Overseeing the training documentation quality
- Overseeing the quality of training
- Participating in meetings with the supplier and organizing meetings
- Monitoring and reporting the supplier training activities
- Managing schedules, tasks and actions
- Developing processes and procedures
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the nuclear field, energy sector or large industrial projects
- Previous experience of requirement management or other coordination and scheduling tasks in complex environments
- Language skills: fluent in English (and Finnish) both spoken and written
- MS Office tools skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access knowhow is an advantage)
- Good presentation and reporting skills, an ability to use project management tools
- Active and initiative approach, an ability to organize and coordinate effectively
- Knowledge of nuclear power plant training and the requirements of YVL Guides are an advantage
- Experience in technical documentation handling
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop the new power generation. The position requires an ability to adapt to changes and to work in a rapid international project environment with tight schedules.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Training Manager Riitta Hast [email protected] or Psycon consultant Milla Kansonen tel. +358 (0)20 710 1282 on Wednesday 12.9.2018 at 13-15. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: At first Helsinki or Pyhäjoki, later Pyhäjoki