Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. Among other things, you will have flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Senior Complex Systems Specialist, Engineering, CSSE sub-unit
We are strengthening our Plant Design Unit further and looking for a Senior Complex Systems Specialist to join the Complex Self-Standing Equipment (CSSE) sub-Unit. In this position, you will supervise, assess and review the supplier’s and Fennovoima’s common approach for CSSE electrical and I&C engineering. We need an expert able to lead and guide the CSSE-related activities throughout the project lifecycle who would provide strong technical support to experts from different disciplines. You will be in charge of chilling machines, HVAC and I&C as your primary scope. You will also act as advisor for diesels, lifting equipment and airlocks. The Plant Design Unit aims to have experts with a broad area of knowledge of NPP design, implementation and operation, so you will also participate in the other areas of the Project based on the needs. You will report to the CSSE sub-Unit Manager.
Your tasks will include at least
- Coordination of CSSE related engineering activities
- Review of design, quality and qualification documentation for systems and equipment in your scope
- Assessment of the supplier’s engineering processes
- Technical support in negotiations with the Supplier and its sub-suppliers
- Follow-up of the design, engineering, procurement, manufacturing and integration activities for CSSE
- Participation in designers’ and contractors’ selection processes
- Supervision of commissioning inspections and tests
- Co-operation with Finnish Safety Authorities
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in engineering (electrical, automation or similar)
- Experience in related tasks, especially in qualification of safety classified CSSE in Finland
- Multidisciplinary knowledge of European standards and regulations
- Application experience of 2006/42/EC, IEC61513/61508, EN/ISO13849, IEC/EN 60204-1, 60204-32 etc.
- Familiar with machinery automation
- Fluent skills in English are required. Finnish and Russian skills would be an advantage.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, make decisions, and develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.4.2021. For further information, please contact CSSE Manager Aleksandr Kutuzov tel. +358 (0)20 7579 124 on Fri 9.4. at 10-11:00, on Tue 13.4. at 13-14:00 or on Wed 14.4. at 14-15:00, or Psycon Consultant Tapio Nieminen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 254 on Thu 8.4. at 10-11 or on Thu 15.4. at 10-11. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later on when needed. Starting in Pyhäjoki also possible.