Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Senior Project Management Specialist, Project Controls Team
We are strengthening our Project Controls team further and looking for a Senior Project Management Specialist for diverse project management process development, implementation and controlling tasks. You will be working as part of the Project Controls team in close co-operation with other areas of the Fennovoima Project Management Organization as well as with the plant supplier, equipment suppliers, consultants, contractors and regulatory authority.
Your typical activities may include:
- Development of project management and project control processes and procedures within Fennovoima
- Support and control project organization in implementation of project management processes
- Validate project scope to determine project objectives and support Fennovoima Project Managers to develop and maintain comprehensive project plans
- Monitor and control EPC supplier in their development and implementation of their project management processes and procedures
The exact job description shall be agreed upon depending on the candidate's skills, experience and qualifications.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Preferably technical education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- At least 10 yrs. experience in project, development and implementation of project management processes, working as Project management process specialist in developing project management processes or Project Manager in an organization with established project management procedures, preferably supporting client-side delivery of large civil engineering construction projects (e.g. Rail, Highways, Nuclear, Utilities, Airports, Paper Mills) in Finland or Scandinavia
- Thorough understanding/experience of Project Management Best Practices and auditing of implementation of project management procedures
- Experience of reporting databases such as MS Power BI is beneficial
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Proactive and independent working style, good communication skills, willing to learn
- Ability to guide and coach others in project related topics
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 10.8.2020. For further information, please contact Project Control Manager Anu Pekkarinen tel. +358 (0)20 757 8699 on Wednesday 29.7. at 12-13 or Psycon consultant Anu Säilä-Kiukas tel. +358 (0)20 7101 272 on Monday 6.7. at 13-14 or Thursday 9.7. at 10-11. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki