Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are strengthening our Delivery Division with a new role and hiring a Site Director. In this role you will lead the Site department, and you are responsible for one of the biggest construction sites in Finland. Your department consist of site operations and owners scope units. You will closely support the Delivery Director and you are in charge of the site construction and erection coordination and supervision.
Your tasks will include at least
- Leading and developing the teams in charge of Site operations and Owner scope (Fennovoima’s own investments)
- Reinforce the site leadership as part of the ramp-up construction delivery on site
- Leading the site with focus on Occupational Health and Safety, Nuclear Safety Culture and the Environment Protection
- Supervision of Supplier and Sub-suppliers' activities on site towards completion of the EPC deliverables
- Successfully managing the interface with Supplier’s site operations
- Ensuring that the Site Agreement is followed
- Developing ownership and accountability of Project Managers and their role as key integrator of the project requirements for the Owner's scope Projects
- Delivering the OS projects safely while meeting the quality, schedule and cost objectives
- Managing the project interfaces between Fennovoima as an Owner, OS suppliers, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Management of conventional permits
- Identification and management of the project risks and opportunities, including management of preventive and mitigation actions internally in Fennovoima and with Supplier.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Extensive experience on demanding construction sites, gained in delivering large and complex energy, industrial or infrastructure projects
- Experience of large EPC contracts, preferably on Owner’s side
- Experience from the nuclear industry is considered an advantage
- Ability to build strong working relationships within own organization as well as with the supplier
- Knowledge of business practices required for international projects, including working with stakeholders such as EPC contractor or sub-contractor and national authorities/regulators
- Practical solution-driven mindset and skills, ability to resolve complex problems
- Strong leadership capabilities and experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Possibility to travel when traveling restrictions allow
- Applicable Master’s degree
- Fluent skills in English and Finnish. Russian is an advantage.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility and make the decisions and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 17.1.2022. For further information, please contact Delivery Director Tiina Partanen +358 (0)20 7578 555 on Wed 29.12. at 12-13 or on Fri 14.1. at 9-10, or Psycon consultant Laura Montonen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 265 on Thu 23.12. at 9-10 or on Wed 5.1. at 15-16. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later when needed.