Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Site Supervisor is responsible for monitoring, controlling and coordinating the performance of contractors to ensure that the performance is according to contract requirements. Construction of the administration building and plant office at the site will begin according to the schedule during the spring 2019.
Your tasks include e.g.
- maintaining safe, secure and healthy work environment according to Fennovoima manuals
- ensuring that the work performance and materials are according to latest design documents
- ensuring that Fennovoima requirements, manuals and instructions are implemented
- ensuring that contractors' quality documents are up to date
- checking work and quality plans
- ensuring that the quality of works corresponds contract requirements
- organizing and participating in quality inspections
- implementing corrective actions concerning work performance and quality
- identifying variations
- schedule follow up.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Master Builder, B.Sc. or M.Sc. Civil Engineering
- About 6 years of experience in tasks related to nuclear power plant construction or industrial construction.
- The qualification of foreperson for very demanding concrete structures as defined in the Finnish Building Code is an advantage.
- Language skills: advanced in English (and Finnish) both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of Russian language is an advantage.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 21st of October 2018. For further information, please contact Mira Karilahti, Psycon p. +358 20 7101 238 at 12.10. at 10-11 am or Aki Jokinen, Site Manager, Construction p. +358 207 578 638 at 17th of October at 14-15 pm. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Fennovoima's project site in Pyhäjoki