Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2021!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some summer trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a summer trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Communications & PR department
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to join our Communications Unit in Helsinki. As a trainee, you will be able to participate in a wide variety of internal and external communications tasks, depending on your skills and expertise. In particular, we expect you to have the interest and knowledge to participate in the intranet reform we will launch in spring 2021. In addition, your tasks will include, for example, the following:
- Producing contents for our internal and external channels (intranet news, videos, photos etc.)
- Update and maintain different channels (intranet, company website, social media channels)
- Maintain communications guidelines and contact lists, for example, and assist with various events
- Support and assist other team members in their daily work
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Appropriate educational background; such as a bachelor's degree in communications or marketing, or comparable
- Knowledge of digital tools and platforms; previous experience with, for example, intranet or website development projects is considered a benefit
- Very good skills in producing different type of texts, but also other kind of contents
- Knowledge of social media communications
- Language skills: advanced in Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing
- Cooperative and proactive attitude, courage to take on different tasks
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 1.2.2021 by leaving an application in English. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position.
Work location: Helsinki.