Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2021!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some Summer Trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a Summer Trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Complex self-standing equipment sub-unit
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our team. You will participate in review process of design and quality documentation for such systems as diesel generators, lifting equipment and nuclear fuel handling system. This work contains general evaluation of documentation completeness and quality, support with the document management and communication tasks, document review process. Also, you will have possibility to observe/participate the technical discussions.
Your tasks include e.g.
- supporting the team in document management activities
- supporting the team in organizing of the documentation review process
- evaluation of the documentation completeness and quality
- tasks follow-up
- other tasks based on sub-unit’s need
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student of B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in technical area and/or previous experience/knowledge of the abovementioned systems or nuclear area in general
- Skills in MS Office
- Readiness for routine tasks
- Work personality: responsible, detail-oriented, co-operative, proactive, positive attitude
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing. Finnish and/or Russian is an advantage
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 1.2.2021 by leaving an application in English. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position.
Work location: Helsinki.