Summer Trainee / Fennovoima
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2022!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some Summer Trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a Summer Trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Contract and Commercial Management; Commercial Management
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. You will participate in Commercial Management, Quantity Survey and Procurement matters within the different Company Contract Framework.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Covering tasks during absence of team members during the summer vacation period
- Assisting with coordination of all commercial matters to ensure a commercially transparent and efficient administration of contracts with Suppliers
- Assisting in updating internal regulations and processes relevant for the project and ensuring those are strictly followed
- Helping to coordinate incoming and outgoing communication with suppliers
- Quantification and estimation of potential expected cost for the project activities in close cooperation with the Fennovoima disciplines and the Site considering actual Events/Variations including Non-Conformities, Interfaces, Damages, Field Changes and Design Changes
- Working with the EPC contract and actively communicating with Fennovoima disciplines
- Working closely with the Team members in flexible and responsive way to check identified issues and conflicts
- Supporting in preparation of contract documents, variations and amendments
- Researching and polishing of a variety of project documentation and document database
- Providing back-up to the Team and the Fennovoima Disciplines in their daily work
- Supporting with Commercial and Quantity Survey tasks
- Learning and practicing in a multibillion project environment.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a commercial, construction, project management field and/or previous experience/knowledge of Quantity Survey and Business Administration/Controlling
- Skills in MS Office and 365 applications and some experience with ERP tools
- Work personality: open, co-operative, proactive, detail-oriented, positive attitude with analytical thinking
- Language skills: advanced in English verbally and in writing. Finnish and Russian language skills are an advantage.
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV in English no later than 31.1.2022. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Helsinki office.