Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2021!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some summer trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a summer trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Engineering & Design Integrity / Civil Engineering, Fire Protection
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our team. You will participate in review work of fire protection design.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Review of fire protection design using 3D model Autodesk Navisworks®
- Review of active fire protection systems
- Review of passive fire protection systems
- Review of plant evacuation
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student of B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Fire Safety Engineering or similar
- Detail-oriented and independent working style with analytical thinking
- Language skills: fluent in English. Finnish, Swedish and Russian is a benefit.
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 1.2.2021 by leaving an application in English. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position.
Work location: Helsinki (Pyhäjoki can be negotiated).