Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2021!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some Summer Trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a Summer Trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Information Management / Document Management
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to join our Document Management Team in Helsinki or in Pyhäjoki. Your tasks include e.g.
- Coordinating internal and external document deliveries
- Document Management system administrative tasks
- Supporting and guiding end-users
Ideal candidate for this position has
- strong team player with cooperative mindset and positive attitude
- good communication and influencing skills in English
- independent, systematic and accurate way of working
- willingness to learn and develop new technologies and processes
We also value
- Any knowledge and experience from document or information management activities
- Any experience of different document management systems
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 1.2.2021 by leaving an application in English. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position.
Work location: Helsinki or Pyhäjoki.