Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2021!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for Summer Trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a Summer Trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Information Management / Information Management Development Unit
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. You will participate in Information Management development projects, IM service development and IM architecture work.
Your tasks include e.g.
- supporting IM Solution Architect and ICT architect in information management architecture work
- assisting and supporting IM Service owners and IM project managers in IM Service development work
- updating relevant documentation related to architecture and service development work and IM projects
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student of B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Information Technology / Computer Science and/or previous experience/knowledge of IM projects and IM architecture work
- Skills in basic information technology and Microsoft Office tools
- Work personality: co-operative, proactive, positive attitude
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish, both verbally and in writing
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 1.2.2021 by leaving an application in English. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position.
Work location: The work location is in Helsinki office.