Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2021!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some summer trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a summer trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Inspection & Supervision department, Site Quality Control Unit
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our team. You will participate in the development of the Site Quality Control Unit.
Your tasks include e.g.
- organizing Site Quality Control inspection documentation including but not limited to inspection notifications and reports
- identifying gaps in current inspection documentation management process and providing proposals for more effective process
- verifying integrity between inspection requirements of design documentation and results of inspection activities
- verifying integrity between inspection activities and non-conformity management process
- analyzing statistics of inspection activities
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Civil and/ or Mechanical Engineering and/or previous experience/knowledge of industrial inspection practices
- Skills in MS Office tools, especially in Excel
- Proactive and positive attitude and analytical thinking style
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish both verbally and in writing.
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 1.2.2021 by leaving an application in English. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position.
Work location: Pyhäjoki.