Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2021!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some Summer Trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a Summer Trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Project Management / Nuclear Island Project Unit
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to join our Team. You will integrate and support our Project Managers in order to participate in the development of buildings, systems and structures required for the overall functionality of Nuclear Island buildings. It includes management of schedule, changes, risks, and all issues related to this scope and interfaces.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Facilitation and support for project & schedule follow-up, reporting and progress meetings,
- Supporting project managers in coordination and control of incoming / outgoing technical project documents,
- Support in specifying of requirements for project management tools in cooperation with unit managers in NI department,
- Participation in NI department team meetings and sub-project progress meetings,
- Meeting preparation, coordination and follow-up with Supplier,
- Collecting the technical information and project status information internally in Fennovoima and externally with Supplier,
- Coordination of risk management, change management and technical contract requirement management processes
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student of B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Engineering and/or related Science; Industrial Management and/or previous experience/knowledge of project management in large and complex construction projects, in a regulated environment.
- Skills in utilizing software programs like:
- Excel, main focus on Advanced Charting / Advanced Formulae / VBA & Macros / Data Tables, Simulations & solver
- Scheduling tools as Primavera
- Work personality: co-operative, proactive, positive attitude, analytical thinking and good team working
- Language skills: advanced in English (verbally and in writing)
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 1.2.2021 by leaving an application in English. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position.
Work location: Helsinki or Pyhäjoki.