Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Supply Chain Development Manager
As a Supply Chain Development Manager, you will work in the Fennovoima project organization in various supply chain related tasks. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima project management team as well as with the plant supplier, equipment suppliers, design and consulting offices and contractors.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support Supply Chain risk management Strategy creation and implementation
- Support performance evaluation and improvement action planning & follow-up related to the key suppliers
- Developing Fennovoima’s and the EPC Supplier’s Supply Chains overseeing methods and relevant processes
- Participate an improvement work of sub-supplier audits planning and participating in most important sub-supplier audits
- Develop reduction of manual work via utilizing computerized/automated solutions
- Create and update agreed FMS documents, maintain supplier and sub-supplier registers
- Act as a deputy for Supply Chain Manager when needed
Successful Supply Chain Development Manager has a good understanding of supply chain processes and methods, connections with procurement including knowledge of the procurement channels, supplier markets, approved supplier lists and supplier identification especially in nuclear industry. Our Supply Chain Development Manager also has a passion for cross-functional teamwork and leadership skills.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: applicable technical or commercial B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- Solid job experience in
- power plant projects and especially nuclear power project experience, especially technical issues in procurement or quality assurance
- contracting and negotiations as well as risk management
- supply chain quality assurance and quality control interfaces
- procurement/purchase/supply chain activities of international investment projects
- subcontracting implementation in EPC Contract
- leadership skills and working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Fluent English, both verbally and in writing. Finnish and Russian are advantages
- System skills in
- knowledge of project management tools and ERP systems
- MS Office
- knowledge of other technical tools
- Professional and systematic attitude
- Work experience in the supply chain management/procurement/logistics area of the nuclear industry
- Knowledge of related process and project management, delivery capability creations and management in mechanical supply chain
- Knowledge of Finnish/European nuclear industry suppliers
- Nuclear technology studies and experience
- Knowledge of procurement documentation and quality methods
- Knowledge and experience of related IT tools, systems and SW including leading of related development projects
- Work experience of line managerial position with personnel leadership function
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.4.2021. For further information, please contact Supply Chain Manager Tatu Hietala +358 (0)20 757 8610 on Fri 9.4. at 9-10 or on Wed 14.4. at 10-11, or Psycon Consultant Laura Nissilä +358 (0)20 710 1271 on Wed 7.4. 9-10 or Mon 12.4. 9-10.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki (or first 1-2 years in Helsinki, then Pyhäjoki)