Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Supply Chain Project Engineer
As a Supply Chain Project Engineer you will work in the Fennovoima project organization in various supply chain related tasks. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima project management team as well as with the plant supplier, equipment suppliers, design and consulting offices and contractors.
Your main tasks will be
- Support and coordination of Fennovoima’s internal counterparties related to the plant supplier’s supply chain qualification
- Participation in the supply chain meetings and negotiations with the plant supplier
- Participation in the supply chain development and maintenance
- Provide support as an expert in nuclear power plant technical area
Successful Supply Chain Project Engineer has a comprehensive technical understanding of supply chain processes and methods, connections with procurement including knowledge of the procurement channels, supplier markets, approved supplier lists and supplier identification. Our Supply Chain Project Engineer also has a passion for cross-functional teamwork.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: applicable technical or commercial B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- Solid job experience in
- power plant projects and especially nuclear power project experience, especially technical issues in procurement or quality assurance
- contracting and negotiations
- procurement / purchase / supply chain activities of international investment projects
- working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Fluent English, both verbally and in writing. Finnish and Russian are advantages
- System skills in
- knowledge of project management tools and ERP-systems
- Microsoft Office
- knowledge of other technical tools
- Professional and systematic attitude
- Work experience in the supply chain/procurement/logistics area of the nuclear industry
- Knowledge of related process’ and project management, mechanical supply chain
- Knowledge of Finnish/European nuclear industry suppliers
- Nuclear technology studies and experience
- Knowledge of procurement documentation and quality methods
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.10.2020: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact Supply Chain Manager Tatu Hietala tel. +358(0)20 757 8610 on Fri 2.10. at 9-10 or on Tue 6.10. at 10-11 or Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Tue 13.10. at 9-10.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi,
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki