Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
System Engineers (HVAC, fire water, utilities)
In the position you will bring in your expertise of HVAC, fire water and/or other power plant auxiliary systems and processes. You’ll be responsible for specific buildings and systems in the Utility Systems sub-project. You will work in the Turbine Island Project Team, in close co-operation with our engineering unit, the EPC supplier and their designers/sub-suppliers/sub-contractors, and authorities. The final job description and responsibilities will be defined based on the interests and expertise of the chosen persons.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Responsibility of HVAC systems in Turbine Island area and/or responsibility fire water systems and/or other utility systems
- Review of technical documents, ensuring technical integrity across the disciplines, acceptability of technical solutions and conformity to the contract requirements
- Coordination of activities and progress in your area of responsibility, from design to implementation and commissioning stages
- Meetings both with the supplier and internally
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Engineering
- More than 5 years of work experience in tasks related to HVAC, fire safety or other utility systems in industrial projects
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing – Russian or Finnish are advantages
- Possibility to travel
- Good communication skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 21.10.2018. For further information, please contact Turbine Island Project Unit Manager Tiina Partanen tel. +358 20 757 8555 on Friday 12th of October at 9:00-10:00 or Pirjo Saarni, Psycon tel. +358 20 710 1265 on Tuesday 16th of October at 14:00-15:00. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.