Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Fennovoima's Engineering Unit has seven technical disciplines, where we are looking for Technical Coordinators to support Electrical Engineering function. As a Technical Coordinator in the Electrical Engineering Team you will support for example the document reviews, approvals, official letter writing, task list up-dating's and all different support functions needed.
Your tasks include e.g.
- follow-up of documentation review and approval process
- coordination and writing of the letters and transmittals
- tasks follow-up
- meeting arrangements and meeting schedule coordination
Ideal candidate for this position has
- education: bachelor level degree in business administration or in engineering or equivalent
- job experience at least for 3 years preferably in the process industry projects
- language skills: fluent in Finnish and English, Russian is an advantage
- MS Office tools skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of document management tools (e.g. M-Files)
- good cooperation and multitasking skills
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.2.2019. For further information, please contact Psycon Consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Fri 8.2. 09:00-10:30 or Electrical Engineering Manager Erkki Uusitalo tel. +358207578668 on Mon 4.2. at 14:00-15:00 or Tue 12.2. at 09:00-10:00. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
Click below to learn more about the team: