Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Technical Project Engineer, Utility Operations
We are strengthening our team further and looking for a Project Engineer to join the Utility Operations organization. Utility Operations is responsible for nuclear safety and engineering, implementation quality and commissioning, preparation for operation phase and program and life cycle development. You will be working with various activities to support the organization and you will report directly to Utility Operations Director.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Supporting the design authority function of the company by managing plant decision preparation together with our engineering department
- Supporting the Utility Operations organization in forming the full technical status view
- Managing preparation and follow-up plant technical meeting with the supplier
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Technical education, e.g. Bachelor or Master of Science
- Experience on nuclear industry
- Previous experience on project management
- Fluent English and Finnish skills both verbally and in writing
- Energetic and proactive working style, good communication skills and adaptable to quick changes and fast progress
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.10.2020: https://fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Thu 8.10. at 10-11 or on Thu 15.10. at 10-11.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later on when needed