Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Turbine Island Project Unit Manager
In the position you will be responsible for Turbine Island Project Unit and together with your team you manage sub-projects for cooling water, water treatment systems, auxiliary boiler and utility systems of Hanhikivi 1 nuclear power plant. You will work in the Turbine Island Project Area, in close co-operation with our engineering unit, the EPC supplier and their designers and sub-contractors.
- Your tasks include e.g.
- Management and responsibility of all activities within TI Project Unit
- Management of TI Project Unit related schedules: Progress follow-up, reporting, prioritization and corrective actions
- Management of activities and process engineering from design to implementation and commissioning stages
- Risk management
- Coordination of change management
- Meetings both with the supplier and internally
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Engineering
- More than 10 years of work experience including unit management tasks
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing – Russian or Finnish are advantages
- Possibility to travel
- Good communication skills
We appreciate professional and persuasive person who is eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 21.10.2018. For further information, please contact Turbine Island Project Unit Manager Tiina Partanen tel. +358 20 757 8555 on Wednesday 17th of October at 12:30-14:00 or Tapio Nieminen, Psycon, tel. +358 20 710 1254 on Thursday 18th October at 14:00-15:00. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.