Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2021!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some Summer Trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a Summer Trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Two Summer Trainees, one for Site Operations/Occupational and Environmental Safety Supervision and the other for Oversight and Culture/EHS Unit
We are looking for two active and motivated Summer Trainees to our team. You will participate in OHSE supervision in the Construction. As an OHSE Trainee you will participate in Fennovoima’s environmental and occupational health and safety management systems development and participate actions to maintain and improve OHSE management and performance. You will work closely with the experts in site environment and OHS units in Pyhäjoki. We appreciate positive team player who want to take responsibility.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Supporting the OHSE supervision in the Construction Site
- Handling and analyzing environmental monitoring results
- Supporting and developing environmental inspection practices
- Assisting in development of OHSE documentation
- Supporting in legal requirements follow up procedure
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student of B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in environmental, chemical sciences, Industrial Engineering or other relevant engineering sciences
- Understanding of environmental and occupational safety issues combined with expertise and experience in project development and management
- Any experience of environment and OHS management system development is an advantage
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish both verbally and in writing
- Co-operative and good communication skills
- Development oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Capable to independent work
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 1.2.2021 by leaving an application in English. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position.
Work location: Helsinki or Pyhäjoki.