Before enrolling for the site access training, the employer must ensure that the following are completed and appropriately recorded in Fennovoima’s Sitemanager system:
- A concise security clearance has been provided for the employee by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service
- The employee has successfully passed a drugs test (U Huum 5B)
- The employee has a valid occupational safety card (the “green card”)
- The employee has a valid occupational health card (not required of experts and office employees)
Because of coronavirus situation we have made changes to Site Access Training:
- We train only those persons who really need the training right now. It means that the work need to be waiting him/her at the Project Site. If there are more enrolled persons than seats available we can arrange extra training sessions but those need to be agreed separately.
- Site Access Training need to be refreshed every third year but because of this situation, we don’t require refreshments at this point. We train refreshers after the coronavirus situation is over.
Changes are valid from now on until further notice.