Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
3D & Layout Expert
Civil Engineering Unit is looking for a 3D & Layout Expert for 3D model, and layout document review process and for control tasks. Civil Engineering Unit is responsible for managing the Civil Design Documents and 3D Model & Layout documents within Fennovoima. In this position you will be working in close co-operation with review teams of Fennovoima and Owner’s Engineer as well as with counterpart within the plant Supplier organization.
Your tasks may include
- 3D Model & Layout review coordination and follow-up of its review
- Organizing of design development & review meetings
- Delivery of Fennovoima comments to the Supplier
- Schedule, task and actions follow-up, analysis and reporting
- Participation in various meetings
- Development of processes and procedures
- Other project works
The exact job description can be agreed upon depending on the candidate's skills, experience and qualifications.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Strong experience in Nuclear Power Plant 3D & Layout
- Fluent user of Smart3D, SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Foundation, Navisworks, Iconstruct, Autocad
- Experience in coordination tasks in complex environments
- Experience in Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality technology
- Combination of energetic and accurate way of working, with a strong tolerance for quick changes and fast progress. Also, precise and accurate way of working while preserving the overall picture is of relevance.
- Willingness to clarify unclear issues effectively and in a constructive way
- Fluent English, good skills in Russian or Finnish is an advantage
- Clear and punctual communication skills, both spoken and written
- Experience in Office tools, basics in database management tools
- Applicable technical education, e.g. Mechanical Engineering
- Readiness for frequent business trips as the epidemic situation allows.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.10.2020. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Helmi Viertiö tel. +358 (0)20 7101 235 on Wed 30.9. at 14:00-15:30 or on Tue 13.10. at 10:00-12:00.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.