Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Application Development Manager
Fennovoima Information Management Unit furthers the successful completion of Hanhikivi 1 project by providing information and analysis to support decision-making and audit and by ensuring the accuracy and timelines of all information provided. Information management also develops the information architecture and takes care of building of Information management systems for Fennovoima.
As Development Manager, your main responsibility is to lead the development of applications and manage information architecture in your responsibility area.
Your tasks will include:
- application development in engineering data management, document management and in enterprise asset management area
- information architecture development
- project planning including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- project management and execution
Ideal candidate for this position has
- applicable bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 3-5 year experience in application development and project management
- good understanding of information and application architecture
- wide knowledge of engineering data management and enterprise asset management
- wide knowledge in document management
- fluent English language
- good communication, interpersonal and organizing skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.2.2019. For further information, please contact Psycon Consultant Milla Kansonen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 282 on Thursday 14.2. at 9–10 or Information Management Manager Marko Juslin tel. +358 (0)20 757 9204 on Tuesday 5.2. at 13–14 or on Tuesday 12.2. at 13 - 14.You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location:The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.