Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Automation (I&C) Project Engineer
As an automation project engineer for I&C sub-unit you will participate in monitoring and progress reporting of engineering activities related to I&C during its lifecycle. Additionally you will be organizing practicalities related to e.g. procurement, meetings, correspondence and I&C documentation handling in the automation team.
Your final job description will be based on your knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- an applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical area
- several years of experience in process automation
- knowledge of I&C interfacing disciplines and interaction with them
- experience regarding I&C in large industrial projects
- knowledge of support processes and tools
- strong communication skills
- languages: fluent English and Finnish, also Russian would be an advantage
We appreciate knowledge of any of the following areas:
- Automation related international codes and standards
- Finnish YVL Safety Guides
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Anu Säilä-Kiukas tel. +358 (0)20 7101 272 on Wednesday 5.9. at 12-13.30.You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.