Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
As a Category Specialist you will work in the Fennovoima project organization in various procurement related tasks. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima Project Management Team as well as with the plant supplier, equipment suppliers, design and consulting offices and contractors.
Your tasks include:
- Category management (defined indirect procurement category(s))
- Participating in the procurement negotiations
- Act as a key user FV procurement tools
- Support FV departments with sourcing related challenges
- Implement FV procurement processes and guidelines
- Support stakeholders to use ERP system
- Follow up and maintain contracts of own category
Ideal candidate for this position has:
- education: applicable technical or commercial B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- solid job experience in
- industrial or power plant projects – nuclear power project experience is an advantage
- procurement/ purchase / supply chain activities of international investment projects
- indirect procurement
- procurement category management
- fluent Finnish and English, knowledge of Russian would be an advantage
- system skills:
- knowledge of ERP system, project and cost management tools
- Microsoft Office
- professional and systematic attitude, passion for customer service and excellent cross-functional teamwork skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to learn new and to take responsibility as well as have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.2.2019. For further information, please contact Psycon Consultant Rauna Kautto tel. +358 (0)20 7101 242 on Wednesday 6th of February at 11-12 or on Thursday 14th of February at 11-12 and Senior Procurement Manager Antti Kaski tel. +358 (0)50 591 2705 on Thursday 7th of February at 18-19 or on Friday 15th of February on 13-14 . You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location for the first two months is in Helsinki office, after in Pyhäjoki office.
Click here to learn more about the team: