Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. Among other things, you will have flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Complex Systems Engineer, Engineering, CSSE sub-unit
We are strengthening our Plant Design team further and looking for a Complex Systems Engineer to join the Complex Self-Standing Equipment (CSSE) sub-Unit. In this position, you will supervise, assess and review the supplier’s design, manufacturing, installation and testing for Equipment and personnel airlocks (primary scope), as well as fuel handling systems and equipment. You will take a primary role for coordination of interfaces between engineering disciplines and overall system responsibility in technical point of view. The Plant Design Unit aims to have experts with a broad area of knowledge of NPP design, implementation and operation, so you will also participate in other areas of the Project based on the needs. You will report to the CSSE Manager.
Your tasks will include at least
- Review of technologies, engineering processes, plans and design documentation related to your scope
- Supervision of construction, installation, quality assurance, inspections, tests and commissioning within your scope
- Solving multidisciplinary technical issues in your scope
- Participation in development of Fennovoima's processes within your scope
- Co-operation with Finnish Safety Authorities
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in engineering (mechanical is an advantage)
- Engineering experience for airlocks and/or fuel handling system, as well as their manufacturing, inspections and installation (not mandatory)
- Multidisciplinary knowledge of European standards and regulations
- Knowledge of nuclear safety regulations and VVER technology would be an advantage
- Fluent skills in English are required. Finnish and Russian skills would be an advantage.
- Possibility to travel as soon as the epidemic situation allows.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, make decisions, and develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.4.2021. For further information, please contact CSSE Manager Aleksandr Kutuzov tel. +358 (0)20 7579 124 on Fri 9.4. at 10-11:00, Tue 13.4. at 13-14:00 or on Wed 14.4. at 14-15:00, or Psycon Consultant Tapio Nieminen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 254 on Thu 8.4. at 10-11 or on Thu 15.4. at 10-11. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later on when needed. Starting in Pyhäjoki also possible.