Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Electrical Engineers, Industrial engineering
We are strengthening our Electrical Engineering team and looking for several engineers responsible for electrical engineering, installation, commissioning and qualification of the electrical equipment in our project. Electrical Engineer’s role is to make sure that the selected area of electrification is designed, purchased, installed and commissioned according the nuclear requirement and contractual requirement. The work includes reviewing and commenting of the designs documents, monitoring of FAT and SAT inspections and supervising of the installation and commissioning work.
The job description will be defined based on the interests and expertise of the chosen candidate.
The ideal candidate has:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in at least some of the areas of electrification: power distribution, cabling or interface towards automation systems
- Knowledge of Finnish electrical safety regulations
- Familiarity with large-scale industrial projects
- Experience in nuclear projects is an advantage
- Experience in quality control of engineering and electrical equipment
- Fluency in English and Finnish is mandatory, fluency in Russian is an advantage
- We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018: https://fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. For further information, please contact Electrical Engineering Manager Erkki Uusitalo tel. +358 (0)20 757 8668 on Thursday 6.9. at 12-13 or Tuesday 12.9. at 10-11, or Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Friday 7.9. at 10-11. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.