Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are looking for a Human Resources Development (HRD) Specialist to strengthen our team. Your work will focus on competence management and development. At this new position, you will have a great opportunity to influence and develop HRD-related practices and procedures. In your role you will report directly to the HRD Manager. If you join us, you have a chance to work among friendly, respectful and professional people.
You will have varied and responsible tasks:
- You will be developing:
- HRD processes, practices and procedures
- Competence model
- Talent and career management
- Talent management system
- Organizational culture
- You will support:
- Training and induction experts
- Managers in their day-to-day activities in human resources development
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- About 5 years of experience in competence management and development
- Experience in the nuclear industry or another regulated industry
- Experience and interest in using and developing HR or talent management systems, e.g. SAP SuccessFactors
- Experience in short and long-term resource planning is an advantage
- Positive, proactive and solution-oriented mindset. You like to have things clear, but understand that everything is not ready yet and there’s an opportunity to improve and create new solutions
- Strong interaction skills to forge cooperation with different stakeholders
- Ability to act quickly and adapt to changes, but also to stop and take time for planning and documentation
- An applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- Advanced English both speaking and writing skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact HRD Manager Päivikki Aarni tel. +358 (0)20 757 8478 on Wednesday 5.9.2018 at 12-13 or on Monday 10.9.2018 at 15-16 or Psycon consultant Milla Kansonen tel. +358 (0)20 710 1282 on Wednesday 12.9.2018 at 13-15. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: At first Helsinki or Pyhäjoki, later Pyhäjoki.