Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Fennovoima's own scope of supply includes delivery and construction of several individual buildings and structures at Pyhäjoki site.Now we are looking for a specialist of HVAC- and fire extinguishing systems (water-, sewage-, heating-, ventilation-, air-conditioning and fire extinguishing systems) to our Owner’s Scope (OS) team. Main tasks are design coordination and installation site supervision.
Your tasks include e.g.
- HVAC design guidance and coordination
- Review and commenting of design
- Participation in designers and contractors selection processes
- Site supervision of HVAC- and fire extinguishing systems
- Material and installation approvals
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in technical area (HVAC) / Engineer
- Several years of experience in tasks related to HVAC-systems, design / supervising
- Language skills: Fluent Finnish and advanced English, both verbally and in writing
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon Consultant Lari Koivu tel. +358 (0)20 710 1267 on Thursday 6.9. at 9-10 or on Wednesday 12.9. at 13-14. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.