Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Licensing Project Manager, Nuclear Island
We are strengthening our nuclear island team and we are hiring more Power Plant Managers. As a Licensing Project Manager, you will participate on works needed for completion of Construction license application. You will work as part of a team in contact to the suppliers and authorities.
Your tasks will include at least:
- management of deliverables for needed for Construction license application
- schedule development including schedule quality and logic
- schedule monitoring, project progress review and reporting including management of risk related to the schedule and project deliverables
- identification and management of the project risks as well as coordination of mitigation actions internally in Fennovoima and with suppliers
- control of EPC contract requirement fulfillment in relation to assigned scope especially in connection to change management, request for clarification and contract variations
- follow-up and control of technical open issues together with evaluation of their impact to the project and project schedule
- communicate internally and externally with suppliers
- participate on the works related to Construction license application
Ideal candidate for this position has:
- master’s degree
- project management knowledge and experience
- knowledge of the Finnish and international nuclear safety regulations and guidelines
- knowledge of VVER technology and experience with nuclear licensing process is an advantage
- very good communication skills
- fluent skills in English, Finnish is an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility and make the decisions and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 10.8.2020. For further information, please contact Nuclear Island Director Vladimir Szabó tel. +358 (0)20 7578 582 on Mon 29.6. at 10-13 or on Mon 6.7. at 10-13 or Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Thu 30.7. at 9-10. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki