Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
As a Maintenance Engineer you will participate in planning and establishing maintenance function of the new nuclear power plant unit, and in the oversight of plant supplier's work. You will especially take part in the planning, launching and piloting of maintenance oriented subprojects together with the plant supplier. You will additionally contribute to oversight of plant supplier's work in these subprojects. As a team member, you will work closely with the plant supplier and the authorities.
Your main tasks will include
- Tasks related to detailed planning of subprojects for preventive maintenance programs, spare part management, outage management and spare parts
- Long term planning for establishment of Fennovoima's maintenance function
- Supervision of Supplier's work related to these topics
In addition, you will also take part in the software implementation for the management of operation and maintenance. Later you will participate in equipment acceptance and commissioning activities.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Engineer or graduate engineer
- About 5-7 years of experience in tasks related to maintenance or its establishment in a power plant or a process plant
- The ability to work single-handed and act on one's own initiative
- Experience of nuclear power plants will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Language skills: advanced English speaking and writing skills. Finnish will be an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Maintenance Development Manager Miika Hyvärinen tel. +358 (0)20 757 8423 on Thursday 6.9. at 9-10 and Wednesday 12.9. at 9-10 or Psycon Consultant Mira Karilahti tel.+358 (0)20 2101 238 on Friday 7.9. at 10-11. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.