Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Non-Conformity Coordinator in our Quality Assurance Unit. You will coordinate non-conformities at Pyhäjoki construction site. You work closely with the entire Fennovoima organization, as well as regulatory authorities, the plant supplier and subcontractors.
Your main tasks include e.g.
- Coordination of non-conformities at site
- NC process and tool development
- NC reporting in NC database
- Training of NC handling procedure
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Technical background (experience from mechanical or construction field) preferred
- Experience on root cause analysis is an advantage
- Several years of experience in quality management and non-conformity management
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing, Finnish and Russian are considered as advantages
- Good cooperation and interaction skills and initiative
- Systematic and analytical way of working
- Experience on quality standards and construction/mechanical standards
We appreciate a professional and positive team player who wants to take responsibility, has willingness to work independently, has time also for details and has the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.2.2019. For further information, please contact Psycon Consultant Tapio Nieminen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 254 on Thursday 7.2. at 14.00-15.00 and on Tuesday 12.2. at 9.00-10.00. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki