Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Nuclear and Radiation Safety Engineers
We are strengthening our team further and looking for Nuclear and Radiation Safety Engineers to join the Nuclear Safety & Licensing department. The department is responsible for nuclear and radiation safety, safety analyses, nuclear fuel, security, safeguards and licensing. In the position of the Nuclear or Radiation Safety Engineer your tasks can include e.g. safety reviews, assessments, analyses etc. of the plant design. In your work you will solve problems both independently and with expert teams. Your exact tasks will be determined based on your competences and interests. High expertise, continuous learning and development as well as openness are the key elements expected from the expert.
Ideal candidate for this position has:
- An applicable M.Sc. degree
- Work experience in nuclear industry and general knowledge of PWR plant operation and nuclear safety and/or radiation safety
- Experience from the Finnish nuclear safety regulatory environment or other WENRA nuclear regulation
- Experience for example from general plant safety evaluations, safety analysis report, deterministic safety analyses, probabilistic risk assessment, hazard analyses, failure tolerance analyses, radiation safety, waste management, emergency preparedness or security threat evaluations.
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills. Finnish will be an advantage.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.4.2021. For further information, please contact Nuclear Safety Director Juho Helander +358 (0)20 757 8408 on Wed 14.4. at 12-13 or Psycon Consultant Laura Montonen +358 (0)20 710 1265 on Thu 8.4. at 13-14 or on Fri 16.4. at 9-10.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki or Pyhäjoki.