Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Nuclear Safety Development Manager
The Nuclear Safety Development Manager is a member of the Nuclear Safety Department Management Team and the supervisor of the Nuclear Safety Development Unit. The main tasks of the Nuclear Safety Development Unit is Fennovoima’s nuclear safety management system, safety culture and leadership, learning from experiences from internal and external sources, manage Fennovoima’s R&D strategy and participation in nuclear safety related research (such as national SAFIR program).
Your tasks include e.g.
- Participation in the nuclear safety management in the Hanhikivi 1 program
- Leading the Nuclear Safety Development Unit
- Development, coordination and control activities related to learnings from experiences and R&D.
An ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: an applicable M.Sc. degree in technical area / Engineer or similar
- More than five years of experience in tasks related to nuclear safety or other safety critical industry
- Systematic, careful and deliberate working style
- Language skills: advanced English speaking and writing skills. Russian or Finnish will be an advantage.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Nuclear Safety Director Janne Liuko tel. +358 (0)20 757 9254 on Monday 10.9. at 14-15 or Psycon Consultant Anna Virtanen tel. +358 (0)20 710 1279 on Friday 7.9.2018 at 9-10. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki or Pyhäjoki, later Pyhäjoki.