Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
OHSE (Occupational Health, Safety, Environment) Specialist
The mission of the Oversight and Culture function is to support Fennovoima and FH1 project by establishing and maintaining a risk-based overall view regarding topics relevant to safety and project management perspective, and to make necessary recommendation regarding FV’s way of working. The department's responsibilities include FMS (Fennovoima Management System), EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety), risk management, safety culture and learning from experiences. In this role, you will take all necessary action to maintain and improve OHSE management and performance. You are responsible of OHSE requirements set for design within area of your competence. You will work in cooperation with the contractors ensuring that the design activities are in accordance with applicable OHSE procedures, regulations and standards.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Managing all stages of design development related to Occupational safety and Environmental Management (Occupational Health, Safety, Environment)
- Monitoring compliance of requirements in design: laws and regulations and other requirements of Finnish and International regulatory authorities
- Ensuring coordination between the construction site and design process participators
- Participating in documentation commenting and approval
- Reporting to EHS Manager
The ideal candidate for this position has
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant field of education
- Knowledge of Occupational safety and Environmental requirements in Finland
- At least 3 years' work experience in similar tasks
- Ability to communicate fluently in Finnish and English both orally and in writing
We appreciate understanding or willingness to learn more about nuclear safety framework, strong self-management, mental flexibility, highly self-motivation as well as problem-solving and co-operative attitude.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 10.8.2020: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact EHS Manager Paula Saavalainen +358 (0)50 4801 942 on Tue 30.6. at 14-15 or on Thu 16.7. at 14-15 or Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 272 on Thu 30.7. at 12-13. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later on when needed.